Translate

4 Sept 2014

Catching the light-morning


I don't do lying in bed. I would love to wake up at 7.00am but my body clock just won't let me.Maybe it's the result of catching too many early morning flights or waking up in different time zones.I am not so good at the other end of the day. If I wake at 5.00am I struggle after 10.00pm. Mind you the early rising does mean that I can catch the light as these photos of Hobart Harbour,Tasmania at dawn,the solitary monk going off to morning prayers in Mandalay, Myanmar and the sunburnt Russian tourist on the beach at Na Trang,Vietnam -below show. Leica X1 photos.

I am currently in the Top End of Australia -as far away from Hobart as you can get in Australia -and hopefully catching the light in some pretty spectacular locations .



No comments:

Post a Comment