Translate

5 Jul 2014

Things I do not understand

I do not understand the obsession so many women have with shoes.Serious shoe collectors are well served in both Austria and Germany where there are so many shoe shops.These two below are oggling shoes in Vienna.Even small towns seem to have a minimum of one shoe shop and in Innsbruck two weeks ago in a shop right next to my hotel they were holding a class teaching women how to walk in very high heels.A serious health hazard and you pay money to buy them and then go to a class to learn how to walk in them.That I really do not understand.






I saw this outfit in a shop window in Salzburg a couple of weeks ago. It is not an isolated piece of nonsense.Does anyone ever buy outfits like this? If so where do they wear them? Or do I need to get out more often?



No comments:

Post a Comment